Friday, June 17, 2011

Heart Guard

A few things I thought about tonight:
1. I am happy to be naive.  Not ignorant, just kind of protected from some things that sadly, a lot of people experience.  I am more blessed than I realize.  I am happy to be an introvert.  I am happy to be a good girl.  I like wanting to be friends with everyone.  I'm glad I am super weird and make failed attempts at jokes all the time.  I am happy to be able to say that I don't hate myself, I don't think I am extremely ugly, I know I have worth, and I know I am loved.  There are a lot of people that can't say those things.  That hurts me, and I just want them to not feel that way, and I wish I could help them more.
2. I am not going to date anyone except my husband.
3. I wish there was Anthem in the summer.

And now, some pictures of sheep.  Because why not.






well, guess I know where I want to live now.

No comments:

Post a Comment